you are here:
> frequently asked
Frequently asked questions
Here is a list of questions, we get asked regularly.
Answer not here? Try our Site Search.
Other websites move their pages around periodically. If you find a
broken link on this page, please notify us.
(Page last updated August 2012).
- If you have specific questions regarding using our secure shopping
cart or shipping,
- What foods have the highest pesticide residues?
- Which foods contain
GE ingredients? (NZ Guide)
- Mercury in Fish -
Advice for Pregnant Women
- What's in my baby food/formula?
- Which are the best organic baby food brands?
- Where do I find a local fruit & vegetable delivery service?
- Cosmetic Safety Database
- What about products that claim to be "organic" but cheat?
Read this recent
press release by established organic brand Dr Bronner.
Cleaning Product Safety:
- For a good summary of which plastics are safe for your children
The Z Recs
- Where can I buy BPA free or glass bottles?
- Where can I buy BPA-free lunchboxes?
- Plastic BPA-free lunchboxes are now available at most
- Stainless Steel lunchboxes are available from
Yum Yum Kids
- What's in my baby formula?
should I use?
- Where can I buy BPA-free sippy cups for my toddler?
Which brand of Cloth Nappies/Diapers is best?
Depends on your babies size, shape, age, lifestyle, preferences and budget.
Check out our
NZ Cloth Nappy FAQ's to see which type sounds best for you.
- Where can I buy compostable nappy bags?
- Where can I buy "Big Kids" nappies
- in the US, look for Happy Heinys nappies
- in NZ, visit
Mum and Bubs (these go up to 22.5kg)
Other Must Read Links: